Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FIRST ASCENT The Series!!!

Perhaps you have seen Renan and I in some of the classic climbing films that Sender Films has put out over the years, such as First Ascent, Return to Sender and The Sharp End. Nick Rosen and Peter Mortimer who are the "genius" behind Sender films were a big part of my inspiration to get into Film Making in the first place, and they still set the bar for adventure climbing movies. I figured if they could be such a junkshow and pull it off, maybe their was hope for me!!! Their latest work which will air as a five part series on National Geographic television in Europe later this year is all here, including "Promises," which stars Renan, myself and one of my best Friends Sean Leary.

2 comments:

  1. cool I hope the download will be available soon and in good quality and affordable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyy..
    I have also sent an email to Renan. I am the international reporter from Sabah newspaper in Turkey. I am so touched by your climb to Patagonya with the ashes and want to do a story about it. Would you please write me: bilge.eser@sabah.com.tr

    I am waiting for your answer.

    Bilge ESER
    SABAH NEWSPAPER
    Foreign News Desk
    Barbaros Blv. No: 153
    Balmumcu / ISTANBUL
    TURKEY
    Tel: +90 212 354 34 22
    Cell: +90 532 220 57 61
    ("Please consider the environment before printing this email.")

    ReplyDelete